Your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. We protect your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. In addition, appropriate technical and organizational measures are adhered to, in order to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage.
AutoDAP is equipped with the expertise and technology to build the digital blueprint and achieve transformational goals for business success.
1. Data Collection & Storage
Personal data refers to identifying information that relates to an individual. Identification can be by the data alone or in conjunction with any other data in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. We collect information only to provide you with services that you opted into. In order to provide you with suitable services, including responding to your inquiries, we may ask for your personal information. If you choose not to provide the requested information, we may be unable to route you to your desired services. It is important to note that your decision to provide personal data is voluntary.
Examples of data we collect and store include:
- Your e-mail address, which is used as identification for our services and as the primary communication method.
- Your name, country, phone number, and additional contact information which you provide on our website, which is used to ensure right person contact.
- Your IP address and unique device identifiers are used for fraud prevention, security purposes. Other information that you provide to us through digital or physical means may be stored on a case-by-case basis depending on the reason it was provided.
Non-Personal Data – We may collect additional information that, by itself, cannot be used to identify any specific individual. This information is used to help facilitate our business operations. For example:
- Device analytics are opt-in and used to understand how our users interact with our website. Information collected cannot be used to identify users nor the data that they store on their devices.
- We collect single-session information from our users when they browse our website, including information on individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
2. How do we collect information?
We obtain information about you from multiple sources, including your interaction with our website, and third parties.
If you use our website or communicate with us (by phone, chat, email, social media or in person), you may be required to provide us certain personal data. Additionally, you may be required to provide us with your data when you
- Fill in forms on our website
- Ask a question about our services
- Respond to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Search queries on our website
If you do not provide us with Personal Data, your ability to use certain functions of this website may be limited.
The information regarding your digital identity is collected automatically by our servers when you access our website. The information we collect is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Data, however we may maintain it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties to allow us to improve our services, by allowing us to:
- Estimate users’ traffic on our website
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize your experience on our website
- Improve the speed of your searches
- Recognize your return visits to our website
- We may also collect information about you from your interaction with us and use of third-party websites like Chat/Messaging which provides messaging to enable users to communicate with one another and/or with us. We may review communications made between users using this website for legitimate business purposes.
- We may also collect information about you from your interaction with us and use of third-party websites like public forums. Please note that if you use any blog, comment posting feature or other public communication service or post any information available for viewing by other users, any of the information that you share will be visible to other users. We are not responsible for the manner in which the Personal Data you decide to share this way will be used by other users.
- We operate and maintain company pages or profiles on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We may import comments and posts from these third-party platforms to this website. If you post to any of our social pages on third-party social media platforms, you are providing information to general public and you do so at your own risk. We may use these postings on this website without notice or compensation to you. Please visit the privacy policies of any social media websites/platforms before posting to our pages there.
- We may collect information about you from publicly available sources. We may also collect information about you at our trade shows or any other business events.
- "Cookies” are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
4. Security and Use of personal data
Personal data is used only for specific purposes. We maintain organizational, physical and technical security arrangements for all the personal data in our possession. We have protocols, controls and relevant policies, procedures and guidance to maintain these arrangements. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall to prevent any un-authorized access.
5. Disclosure to third parties & Transfer of data
We do not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, service providers, professional advisors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We ensure that before any such disclosure necessary steps are taken to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
If you are a European resident, any transfer of your personal data from within the European Economic Area (EEA) to third parties outside the EEA will be governed by the standard contractual clauses. However, we assure that any and all transfer of your personal data, will take place ensuring adherence to appropriate international data transfer mechanisms and standards.
6. Data Retention Period
When you fill in contact form, download materials, we will maintain your Personal Information unless you ask us to delete your information.
7. Specific for European Residents
If you are a European resident please note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you filled in the contact form through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. With clients, we sign Data Processing Agreement and Standard Contractual Clauses that comply with GDPR.
8. Link to other sites
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
9. Your Consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting placed cookies and disabling cookies in your browser or changing settings on your mobile device. If you would like to withdraw your consent to the maintaining Personal Information you submitted to us through contact form or downloading materials, contact us using the contact details below.
- Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at:
Maria Montessorilaan 3,
2719 DB Zoetermeer,